Dream 1
Someone's Grandmother was the talk of the town. She'd spent her life savings on flashy Christmas gifts for her new lover. A young lover, we all thought was a golddigger. It was unclear whether or not the lover was male or female from the rumours, which made that much more scandelous.

Dream 2
We were going fishing, I and a bunch of my relatives. At the river side by SFU (Looking on a map I see that there is a body of water to the north of SFU, I never knew that before).

Grandma and Grandpa were there, as were an aunt and uncle who I will call Aunt A and Uncle B. There was a 3rd vehicle but I don't know who it was. I was in this third car.

We whipped into the parking lot quickly without paying for a parking pass. Then Grandma and Grandpa drove their truck underneath the barricade (how my vehicle got past it escapes my memory). Picture a big purple pickup truck with a canopy zipping through a barricade and straight into a parking space... then Grandma and Grandpa getting out and have a rum 'ol laugh about it(which is very out of character for them, being honest people)

Aunt A and Uncle B slip their SUV under too, but it has two cars hitched together in the back like a train. These two have always been strange people.

I suggest that the 3$ parking ticket might be worthwhile insurance, and certainly favourable to the 40$ /vehicle fine that would occur if they were towed... which i was certain they would be...

Uncle B didn't like this notion at all, oh no, and blew up at me for even suggesting he did not have the right to park for free... (Uncle B is a nutjob, and in real life, Aunt A divorced him).

So away we go, my makeshift family, and plod on down over the traintracks to a sand dune where we plan to catch innocent fish and make them our supper yum yum... and with us.. my puppy truffles... who was not her shihtzu self but a golden retriever instead...

The dune, or beach we were at was called St. Masochist's apparently named after some a kinky monk... and the peculiar thing about it was, my dog was able to speak... but only St. Masochist's name.

"Where are we truffles?"
"St. Masochists"

I was pointing this out to someone when the phone rang and woke me up. I'll never know if the vehicles got towed.
Some notes... St. Masochist's likely came from the review of Quills I read last night... and my dog was an almagamation of my dog truffles, and my grandmother's golden retriever.