Steamed Hams is a YouTube meme involving the editing of the "Steamed Hams" gag from season 7, episode 21 of the Simpsons. The original clip can be found here.

The episode, "22 Shorts Films About Springfield" was, as the title suggests, an anthology episode featuring random skits about the townsfolk. The original Steamed Hams skit involved Principal Skinner and Superintendent Chalmers. In a homage to 50's style, "boss comes to dinner" gags, Chalmers comes to dine with Skinner, skinner, however, has burned his roast and hastily replaces it with burgers from Krusty Burger. As he's leaving through the kitchen window to get the food, Chalmers comes into the kitchen and asks about the smoke. Skinner says it's not smoke, it's steam from the steamed clams. Later when eating the burgers, Chalmers inquires about the clams and Skinner spends the conversation trying to cover the lie with more elaborate lies, including calling hamburgers "steamed hams."

While the skit has been memed in the traditional way (with image macros and surrealist shitpost jokes), it is more notable for its YouTube remixes, wherein people edit the original clip of steamed hams with varying thematic changes.

For example:
"Steamed Hams But it's a 360/VR Experience" -- (Use the circle in the top left of the video screen to control where Chalmers looks)
"Steamed Hams But There's a Different Animator Every 13 Seconds"
"Steamed Hams but Skinner Never Lies to Chalmers"
"Steamed Hams but Chalmers is Obsessively Investigative"
And of course:
"Steamed Hams Recreated with Seinfeld Clips."

257