I woke up this morning late for work. I think I turned my alarm off in my sleep, but I can't be sure. There wasn't much traffic as I drove to work. I guess that leaving an hour later than usual really does make a difference.

The sky was the color of newspaper this morning. That familiar whitish grey hanging above my head made me feel a little melancholy. I wanted to stay home and mope, or go do something typically melodramatic, like walking through a graveyard, then stopping to write poetry. I just didn't feel like going to work. But, I did.

such a good girl. always doing what I'm supposed to.

I played more of Roller Coaster Tycoon last night. It was great fun. I love that silly little game. I love building roller coasters and planting trees and making the little park visitors barf with joy when they ride my rides.

My boyfriend is making me dinner tonight. He rocks. I hope that we have a good weekend together. No bickering, no whining, no fighting. I hope so. Lots of snuggling would be good too.

The weekend will be full of music. I'm going to the symphony on Saturday, to see Nina Gordon on Sunday, and probably CD shopping somewhere inbetween.

Weekends rule.

Nodes That I Wrote Recently:
none worth mentioning

CD’s I’ve Listened To Today:
Movingshadow 99.1 compilation
Covenant - Sequencer
Liz Phair - Exile in Guyville
Garbage - Version 2.0
Trip to the Andes compilation
DJ Icey - Essential Mix

Today’s Horoscope on my Calendar (Aries) - You can be a power broker in business and high finance as Mars aligns with Pluto. Don't let others boss you around. The Ram has to take the lead in order to feel happy. No second best or runner-up status. Persevere.