My weekend does not deserve one daylog per day, so I shall write the whole thing up under today.

Friday

I was off work on Friday, as I was unwell. Flu. Nasty. Watched Cube and High Fidelity. Felt better

Saturday

Attended an all-day Bonsai class. Oh yes. I now have an 18 inch tall, 2 year old juniper tree and it's looking rather good. I intend to share my growing knowledge of bonsai with E2. I'm thinking about how to format/break up/node the various elements of the art. Images would make things easier, but I'm sure it'll be fine. Fun too.

Later, a bunch friends we went to a Tex-Mex restaurant in Chichester, where my mate (let's call him C) bought a straw 'cowboy' hat. Very odd thing to have on the menu. Very odd thing to later wear to the pub. He got lots of attention - at least half a dozen people asked him if he could have his hat. One even promised to post it back to him. An outlandish hat seems like a cunning ploy to get noticed. Remember it, single people.

Sunday

Sunday was much less fun. I did have a late morning, and slept until 10am. Bliss. The rest of the morning was frustrating in the extreme. I was trying to find a Lego Droid Developer Kit (the one that lets you make a cute R2-D2). It seems that nowhere in Hampshire stocks them. Eventually I gave up, figuring I could order it from Lego's Shop@Home service and at least have it to play with next weekend.

No.
30 day back-order.

Today

Today I am back at work. I have only had two phone calls so far - both wrong numbers.

Oh well. Nearly lunch time.

On E2, I inspected Node Heaven, to find that a blatently GTKY writeup had been killed. I transferred the information (about my dress code at work) to my homenode. Now, I shall look for more GTKY nodes which I have accidently fallen into. Easily done I suppose. Oh, and I'm slowly approaching level 5.