Incest is best, put your sister to the test...

Apologies for the sick heading, it is necessary and important part of this story. This is going into daylog as it is blatantly GTYK but it needs to be told.

Here goes.....

Last night I went out with my sister Aileen, and a load of her friends. Present also was my sister's tasty friend who we will call "Sarah" for argument's sake. Understand that Sarah and I have been conducting a somewhat clandestine relationship for the last two weeks, not for any real reason, it's just fun being secretive sometimes I think.

Anyway, we were keeping things a little hush-hush for a while and not making it blatantly obvious that we both have the severe hots for each other. So, back to last night. We're all out on the complete piss, a good gang of about 8, we're drunk, rowdy and Oirish. Start off in Huba(classy), down to Buskers(dodgy) for some Sambuca, then we are finally drunk enough to bear the Turk's Head(a real shit-pit). The night finishes up nicely. We're all drunk as bastards doing crazy shit like asking American tourists do they know where we can buy some good crack and where is the best place to pick up horny little boys, the primary school or the church?

Drunken bullshit. We get to the apartment, I fall down the stairs then somehow fall back up. I feel tired and I want to go to bed. There weren't any spare beds in my sisters place, and rather than give up the game about Sarah, I opt to bunk in my sisters big double bed for the night. No problem with that is there?

I fall asleep just as my sister gets into the bed, and I'm out for the count.

I am rudely awoken at about 4 in the morning. Someone has their arms around, exploring various parts of my clothing.

Oh shit........ what the FUCK is going on here????

I pinch myself to ensure I am not dreaming and think to myself..."This is bad....really fucking bad."

I don't know what to do so I do the first thing that comes into and jump out of the bed screaming:

"OH MY GOD, YOU FUCKING SICK BITCH....WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??? I'M YOUR BROTHER, JEEESUS CHRIST, WHAT THE FUCK??? AAGGGHHHH!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!!! YOU'RE SICK, YOU SICK TWISTED BITCH, I HATE YOU AGGGGHHHHHHH!!! WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING ME LIKE THAT??? I'M YOU FUCKING BROTHER!!!! BROTHERS AND SISTERS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THAT SHIT YOU SICK FUCK!! AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!"

Then the light flicks on.....

Sarah is there, naked, looking shocked..

She told my sister everything about us and my sister was really happy and said that Sarah could sleep in her bed with me if I wanted.... I wonder how our relationship will pan out after this little "episode".

I thought I knew what fear was until now.