I purchased a new blender this weekend to make this delicious soup. It's fast and easy and good for you. Yes, it's vegan, so enjoy!
- Chop and sautee the onions in the olive oil until soft then add the garlic until slightly browned and tender.
- Add in the cashews and broth and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, chop up the other vegetables except for the spinach and toss in together, simmer for another half hour or until tender.
- Plop into a blender, add spinach, and blend for around five minutes.
- Serve hot with grilled Italian or French bread drizzled with olive oil.
Iron Noder 2017