The Bad News...

It is with great sadness and my deepest apologies to all the gentle noders who are members of the MCFKA group to announce that the Making Cocoa for Kingsley Amis book currently on tour has been declared lost.*

For those of you who aren’t familiar with the project, for Christmas I asked avjewe my E2 Secret Santa 2002 for a copy of this small book of poetry and noders from around the world signed up to host it. So far it has traveled 16,754 miles and visited many exotic places with over 70 hosts and hostesses waiting to read it. If you would care to join please read about how to in the MCFKA write-up and let me know if you would like to be added to the list.

The Good News!

No sireee Bob ! We will not let this minor set back stop the E2 Christmas spirit of 2002! I am overjoyed and just astounded by the generosity of elem_125 from our ever-growing group who has tentatively volunteered in the community spirit of the project to purchase another copy and send it on its way. Yay!

More Good News!

A good friend and fan of this project has created a web page for the project and what an awesome job he did! I encourage you all to make a visit:
http://home.iprimus.com.au/lemur/













Welcome back!!

I hope you liked it. Send an e-mail and let us know what you think. My favorite page is the one titled On the cocoa trail. What a splendid idea for tracking the book!

Since the book is out of print it may take a little while longer to get the project back on its way. Watch my home node for further updates and many thanks to you all for being so patient and understanding.

* I will gladly accept any questions that you may have but at this time I do not wish to go into further details about how the book was lost. I think it is in the best interest of the MCFKA project and group members to please refrain from gossip and hard feelings. Like elem_125 and many others the hope is that we can move on with our new book in the spirit of reading, writing and most importantly the E2 community!


If it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is leadership, let him govern diligently; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully.
-Romans 8:12 (NIV)

Devotion