Killed: nynex's writeup in cactus. All it said was: "fnord". Sometimes Eris is cruel and nukes you straight to hell. Chaos is weird that way.

Killed: nynex's writeups in less, what, and more (they were about his weed pipe, his bong, and his friend's weed pipe, respectively), why (something incoherent about huffing), as well as skullY, yoyopimp, and diabla (his friends who he likes to smoke "the chronic" with). Maybe drugs really do make you stupid... (those last three are probably all nodeshells now)

Killed: herbman's writeup in marihuana: all it said was that it was a misspelling, which, technically, it isn't.

Killed: Ekman's writeup in DC Comics. Just a "See also" writeup.

And then I went pickin' on cantsin (an enjoyable activity which I recommend to everyone).

Killed: cantsin's writeup in you suck. "I don't know if you really suck. Or if you do, if it'll do you any good to be reminded. I just wanted there to be a 'you suck' node. I wish I had something clever to say in this space. If you do, please do over on the other side there. God, I bet someone who really sucks is going to put something pithy there. I'm wondering now if I suck? Its a concern." The writeup sucks, that's for sure.

Killed: cantsin's writeup in Jimmy Stewart. "Jimmy Stewart was a great actor who is now dead but starred in It's a Wonderful Life and Harvey and many other movies. Unfortunately, he was a pal of Ronald Reagan's." Almost entirely useless. Almost entirely NFN. Considered keeping it for the scant information it provided, but it was a generally lousy writeup, so I felt little guilt in killing it.

Killed: cantsin's writeup in I pity the fool. "I pity the fool who don't heed Mr. T's Commandments!" I also glared angrily at several other writeups in this node...not pingouin's, of course...

Killed: cantsin's writeup in Mr. T's Commandments. It said: "I pity the fool who don't heed Mr. T's commandments!" So said Mr. T in that simpler, happier time. Someone should really put them in that second writeup space. Or maybe later when I have the inclination to find them I'll put them here. I remember that one of them was "obey your parents" and one was "don't do drugs". Useless. Stupid. NFN. And the second writeup beat that one all to hell.