I wanted to write something beautiful for you on here before I left. I know you read these posts sometimes. I wanted to tell you, beautifully and eloquently, how much I enjoyed the time we spent together this summer. I wanted to tell you how much I will miss you, and how much I love you. I can't though, certianly not in person, and even here not well, not in the way it deserves to be said. My brain has been dead lately. I don't know why. So, I can't be eloquent, and I can't be beautiful.

I like your brown eyes. And your hair that my memory always wants to tint more red than it really is. I will miss your smile. I will miss breathing in when you shift in the seat next to me, just so I can catch the faintest bit of your fragrance. I love the way you bite your lower lip sometimes, and the way you press the flat of your hand against your chest every once in a while when you talk. Your voice, I think, I will miss most of all. Hearing you speak and laugh. The silence of this digital world we communicate in now is so miserably pathetic compared to the sound of your voice.

Anyway, in short:

I love you.

and

I miss you. (already)



A note to my fellow noders:

I wouln't have noded this if I didn't think some of you, could relate to it, in some sense or another. I'm not trying to use E2 for personal communication.