In response to your question, here's how to get to the Dopefish room in "Police Brutality" (Chapter 1, Part 7):

1. Play through the level until you get to the scene with Vinnie trying to open a door.
2. Turn left and look for a ledge that leads to a fire escape on an adjacent building. Jump onto it.
3. Go down the fire escape and you will land behind a fence by a Desert Eagle.
4. Go through the door on the right (the other won't open) and you will be in a room with Molitov Cocktails and Grenades, and a picture of the Dopefish!
5. Go up the stairs in this room and you come out where you were in step 1.

I think you forgot the easter egg in Chapter 3, Part 6, "In the land of the Blind":

1. Play through the level until you get to the room where you find the note and porn video.
2. In the next room you will find the blueprint for Aesir plaza and a tv news report mentioning that Aesir is a bigger monopoly than Microsoft. The egg is in the room after that.
3. You'll come out of that room and into another dark room with a couch on one side and a desk on the other. Shoot the pictures. Under one is a white switch. Use the switch.
4. When you do that, the couch will lift up, revealing a secret passage. Go in and use the TV.

Have fun. :)