Woke up at the normal 6:15 time period. Strangely, I don't remember my mom waking me up (she usually does). I moved. My stomach hurt. I moved some more. The pain increased exponentially. Bah, hopped in the shower, came back and layed in my room pondering what the hell is up with my tummy. I popped a few Maalox and went back to bed.

Woke up at 11:30. The hurt was less, but it was still discomforting. Layed around for a bit. Talked to a friend who also happened to stay home for the day. Talked to another friend who also happened to stay home for the day. Wierd. Worked on this ambient tune that I spent all yesterday working on. Decided I'm not gonna get much better, and went to work.

Got to work and I got assigned to fix someone else's horrid ASP code. That's fine, whatever, it's something to do. Then on top of that, (in which I have to take the time to sift through the horrible code) I get assigned to do 3 other things. Bah. I'm still sick. My boss left so I read some 4-year-old IRC logs for nostalgia. I had to deal with the dumb secretary more times that I would've liked to. I finished what I was working on (theoretically it works, just not exactly how they want) and got the hell out of there.

The drive home was relaxing...kinda. I was blaring some nice Kruder and Dorfmeister. It was all good, until people started driving like assholes. Now, I've only had my driver's license for a little over a month, but I can tell what consists of a good driver and what consists of a bad driver. I was going the speed limit, so sue me. I'm feeling sick, and my stomach is trying to turn itself inside out. You had no excuse to tailgate me for 20 minutes. Way to ruin my mood, asshole. I hope you die.

I'm sitting at home, waiting for my dinner of dry toast to be done. Yay for dry toast. I hope I get to sleep soon.