This is a rather long dream, and I'm actually shocked that I could remember most of it.. even if it took me a while:

I'm at this seminar for potential zoroastrians led by Nietzsche (who looks a lot like Mickey Rooney in Girl Crazy, with this meek boyish voice). I'm standing in a crowd of people, people I've never even really met but I know I've seen somewhere.. at some point in time. These people aren't zoroastrians! They're Anglo-Catholics!

There are two main rallies going on. One is led by Ormazd and the other by Ahriman (although on his poster, it was spelled incorrectly.. I don't remember how.. I don't even remember seeing the poster but I kept making a point about it.) And Ormazd had some philosophy that I guess I made up in my dream about these weird manifestations of embryotic deities (some sort of spinoff of his own philosophies, I suppose). In fact, most of the dream was just me thinking.. and it turned lucid at some point, but I don't remember how. Part of my dream from the night before came in and I was in some sort of Hell fighting Grendel from Beowulf until Hell froze over and it became an ice skating rink. It then looked like a really badly-produce Dr. Seuss cartoon with children skating around snowflakes (actually defineble shapes) falling from the sky.

I look over to a drop of something that looks like the extended mouth in Dodongo's Cavern in Zelda 64: Ocarina of Time. In fact, that's what the entire ambience of the rink is. But by the drop, I can see Ben standing with his hands tucked inside the sleeves of his jacket, shivering. I run over, but I'm actually sliding as I run, and I collapse into him. And on his face is the most macabre look I have ever seen, pale but shedding maybe an ounce of life in him by this painful expression that he just may break down in tears and I want to just hold him and tell him everything will be all right. He tells me he saw me at the seminar and tried to get my attention but I ignored him, and he had wanted me to be his partner in the games. I asked him what games he was talking about and he told me about something that was a lot like something from an Eastern European culture, but I don't remember anything about it because he spoke so fluidly.

We couldn't skate because we had broken bones from the fall and so we sat there talking about our opinions on the seminar and how much we hated the theatrical performances of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and The Nerd, which was funny to me when I woke up because I've never seen either performed, much less know ANYTHING about them. I somehow made a connection between The Nerd and the Necromonicon, but Ben was really bent over on this, and tried to avoid it because he knew it was making me sound stupid, so he said something like, "Good ol' Tennessee Williams, you could just give him a hand job." That's when I think this dream became lucid. I start rambling on about how when I wake up, I'm going to have a nice big bowl of oatmeal and I'll be sure to put a soy burger in it for good tidings on his passage to his grandparents' house. Oh and then this gets really weird, something on television seeps into my dream, and I can hear Tina Turner singing "What's Love Got To Do With It" only I think the lyrics are "Hot Stuff ..something something something" And Ben laughs and I wake up