Binhead is a pot smoking game, apparently invented by a bunch of slacker students in Manchester, England. It goes by other names, so I've been told, but I am yet to find these out.

To play binhead, you will need a pint glass, a five pence piece (or coin of similar size, basicaly the smallest one you can find)a packet of king size skins and a pre-determined forfeit (this can be harsh or not, usually when introducing people to binhead, I use a not so harsh but still funny forfeit like 'Tin-foil head' or 'Herbs-in-mouth').

Join the king size skins in an arrangement so that it forms a membrane over the pint glass and fasten it down tightly with an elastic band/hair band. Place the five pence (or similar-sized coin) in the centre of the membrane, and skin up about three to four joints (depending on the skill of the players).
Finally, decide your forfeit...

The game is now ready to commence.

The first person to go sparks the spliff, takes a drag, burns a hole in the membrane, then passes it on to the next person (always clockwise). The next person does the same thing, and so on...

Whoever makes the five pence drop into the pint glass loses the game and has to do the predetermined forfeit.

An example of a forfeit can be seen at ; http://domestic1.sjc.ox.ac.uk/~ahoskins/play/stuff/iakat/2000_10_29-03_25_51.jpg ;
This is the 'Tinfoilhead' forfeit.