Furry term for, um, the orifice that anthropomorphic animals have under their tails.

Personally, I've found this term acceptable but somewhat misleading - logically thinking, "tailhole" ought to be the "hole" in the lower back from which the tail comes out of, of course.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.