The Macintosh keystroke to signal that you wish to type a letter with a circumflex over it. The Macintosh can display a circumflex over an a, e, i, o, or u; these characters are used in various languages, including French.

See also: option key, option-e, option-u, option-n, option-`.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.