Alternative word for a pacifier, soother, dummy or binky, i.e. a small piece of plastic or rubber shaped like a teat that you give to infants to suck on. (It keeps them quiet and happy, most of the time.) Taken from the book The Last Noo-Noo by Jill Murphy

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.