A white liquid that dries to form a white scab over top of an error in one's writing. It looks really nice on research papers, etc. It also comes in various colors for different shades of paper.

Also see liquid paper, huffing, and the huffer liberation front. Originally improperly noded as White-Out. Which is the name of a band.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.