Wall-Street Nightclub

144 N Wall St
Columbus, OH 43215
(614) 464-2800
http://www.wallstreetnightclub.com
Gay/Lesbian Bar in Columbus, Ohio. Very relaxed atmosphere, mostly a lesbian scene but the entire place is "straight" friendly. Large dance floor and there's a great upper balcony to people watch. Good dance music most of the week, theme nights; This place is a lot of fun for people who are open minded (or just Gay, you know). People come here to dance and enjoy themselves without feeling pressured... you don't get a lot of attitude from anyone. The drinks are good, the price isn't bad, and once you're a regular you're in for life. The Drag Show on Sunday night is kind of like SNL, sometimes it's great for years, sometimes it should be cancelled; but it's a great way to blow a Sunday night if you're not ready to end the weekend in bed watching TV. Great place to spend New-Year's Eve; had a 10$ cover per person but you could dance all night, free champagne (although it wasn't the greatest in the world) and a commemorative glass (that we keep now as trophies). Regardless it's some of the best fun we've had in Columbus. Highly Recommended...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.