Veal Parmesan is one of my favorite recipies. For this particular one, you can change many of the amounts, and add your own flavor to "spice it up a bit".

Ingredients...

Here we go...

  1. Take the non-frozen veal, and soak it in the milk for 10 minutes, this gets it nice and tender, as well as prepares it to "accept" the bread crumbs.
  2. Mix the bread crumbs and flour in a large zip lock baggie.
  3. Place veal into the baggie, so that the breasts become fully encrusted with the mixture.
  4. Coat the bottom of a casarole diskm or pan with some of the marinara sauce.
  5. Pour olive oil into a frying pan, coating the bottom about 1/2 inch thick. Turn stovetop on, and let it get hot. (Usually turn stovetop to medium).
  6. Place veal into frying pan once its hot. Watch out for ultra-hot grease it splatters if the oil is too hot, turn it down. Let chicken fry until the coating is a nice golden brown color. I personally like myne on the darker side. If you let it cook too long, the veal will get hard.
  7. Once all the veal is cooked, lay them into the casarole dish on top of the layer of marinara sauce.
  8. Add the cheeses onto the veal until you think there is enough. Usually you need more than you think, because it melts together.
  9. Add the chopped onion, sliced tomato, and olives if you see fit.
  10. Pour a light layer of marinara sauce over the whole thing if you like.

Now place the casarole dish/pan into the oven for about 17 minutes, or until the cheese is completly melted. This will further cook the veal as well.

Serve over a plate of spaghetti with marinara sauce.

This usually serves 4-5 people, or 3 hungry college students.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.