Using google for cultural anthropology Okay here is how it works: pick a set of phrases and see how they are used. This may be able to tell you about how the ideas the phrase express are viewed in our culture. I used “little black woman”, “little white woman” and “little Asian woman” here are the phrases google returned.

little black woman

a teeny tiny little black woman rose from her seat as the train was pulling into a station, and she pushed ...

Tyrone was listening and singing along with his Snoop Doggy Dog CD....   So they drove off, leaving the cute little black woman there to finish her watermelon.

There was a little black woman who sang a song she wrote. She had a boom box playing some sappy instrumental ... Then this spooky little black woman with a red robe was in the room with me and she was trying to get me. She would walk at a really moderate pace and I would ...

Suddenly, the little black woman ducked one of Sunny's looping overhand rights and drove her fist low into ... ... of an asthma attack on Tuesday night. Her name was Mabel, and she was this sweet little black woman who worked upstairs in 1 zone. I really didn't know her ...

a new character entered my dreaming: a stocky little black woman in period clothes, often wearing a mannish hat, who bobbed up from time ...

... into a tyrannical matriarch. in all of this, of course, she loses her old self - the fiery, fast-talking little black woman whom Luke loved. Her triumph, which ...

little white woman

... inherent in their own talents. After all, if an ultra-ordinary lumpy little white woman like me can be published and read in libraries all over the country ...

... Just then, a petite, little white woman shyly walks up to me and reaches for my hand. I shake it but don’t really know what to say or do at first, because I ...

... all fall into some stereotype: a young punk with a ton of piercings, a timid little white woman and a big fat guy that gets stuck in the door (how did he get ...

... You will scream in agony after an hour. Remember, I said the master is a big man.” Her voice became a hiss. “He will tear you apart, little white woman.”. ...

... but Darryl needed to learn for himself. "Sure," Socrates said to the little white woman in the synthetic brown pants suit. "Happy to." When Socrates returned ...

... You know what this is a metaphor for? Big brute black man rape little white woman. The film itself is fun to watch, though in modern times it's more ...

little Asian woman

... Back. Dicrepit little Asian woman. Dicrepit little Asian woman (Girls my age are women now) Sick and wonderful Dancing on all fours Making us laugh Like she ...

... but sex is good. God almighty, if sex will give a flat little Asian woman full breasts, up to a cup and a half larger, then Good Lord Jesus, sex is great.

... Joe, who just wants some change for a "cup'a coffee." And there's that little Asian woman with the big straw hat and the can-filled plastic bags. And what ...

... brought to this place. (Isn't that every western guy's fantasy, a cute little Asian woman who is a raving, cock starved slut?) With her blonde-ish hair and ...

... in a really loud voice. Imagine, a sweet-looking little Asian woman screaming at you that you suck, and shaking her cute little fist at you. How adorable! How ...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.