Pointing device found on many laptop computers. Some people prefer these little eraser like protrusions to the TouchPads or Track balls on other lap top systems. While I like this type of device, I must admit that the rubber on the IBM ThinkPad's trackpoint is covered in a sandpaper like substance and I no longer have a tip on my right index finger.

Fun Factoids about Trackpoints

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.