Billy Childish's band. They are fun fun fun awesome sorta bang out the garagey rock and roll. They're the "English Gentlemen of Rock and Roll," posing with those Sherlock Holmes hats and pipes on their album covers. Fans sometimes garb similarly. They've been around a long time. I would like to know whats up with the whole "thee" thing. Psychic TV uses "thee" for "the" also, and others do too. It bugs me. What's the deal? See also: Thee Headcoatees

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.