The Thirteenth Doctor is a mythic rare three mana blue and green 2/2 legendary creature, Time Lord Doctor, card from the Magic: The Gathering - Doctor Who (WHO) Commander decks and collector booster packs, part of their Universes Beyond crossover products. At the time of this noding, it has only been printed in this set, and is the face commander for the Paradox Power preconstructed deck, along with Yasmin Khan. As such, it comes in a tradition foil version and a foil etched display version, both illustrated by Pauline Voss, Collector #0004 and #0195 respectively. There are a total of eight versions available across the set, three of which are illustrated by Lenka Šimečková. One of those is serialized, #0564z, with a run of 513.


As of 2023-10-13, it is legal in the following formats: Vintage, Legacy, Commander, and Oathbreaker.


The Thirteenth Doctor allows a player to play it for one generic mana, one blue mana, and one green mana. It has two triggered abilities while on the battlefield: Paradox and Team TARDIS. Paradox on this card states, "Whenever you cast a spell from anywhere other than your hand, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature." Team TARDIS states, "At the beginning of your end step, untap each creature you control with a counter on it." The Thirteenth Doctor's last ability untaps creatures its controller controls with any kind of counter on them, not just +1/+1 counters.


Portrayed by Jodie Whittaker in the BBC science fiction television series.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.