A rich and satisfying salad, that spices up the taste buds. Serve this on a hot day, with fruity cocktails.
- 6 small chillies, finely chopped.
- 2 carrots, sliced into tiny slivers.
- 1 large pineapple, sliced into chunks.
- 1 red pepper, 1 yellow pepper, sliced thickly.
- 2 tins coconut cream.
- 2 teaspoons crushed ginger.
- 1 small red cabbage, uncooked and sliced into thin slivers.
- 2 cloves garlic, very finely chopped.
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter.
- 1 teaspoon sugar.
- 1/4 cup lime juice.
- 1/2 handful of fresh coriander.
- Toss all the above ingredients, excluding the coconut cream and coriander in a big bowl.
- Open the tins of coconut cream, and scoop out the actual cream, leaving the milky white water like liquid behind.
- Put the cream in a small bowl.
- pour about half the milky liquid onto the salad.
- Toss the salad, making sure that the chilli, garlic peanut butter and ginger are well spread out.
- Serve, with the thick coconut cream and coriander as garnish.