Sweet Mango Chutney, also known as Chundu or Aam ki Launji, is a delicious dish from India that has a sweet yet tart flavor. It's quite easy to make and can impress someone special.
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Prepare the ingredients:
- Chop the onion into medium-sized pieces.
- Peel and chop the ginger into fine pieces.
- Mince the garlic.
- Peel, pit, and chop the mangos into one-inch chunks.
- Add in ginger and garlic, cook about 1 minute.
- Add mangos, sugar, vinegar, raisins, garam masala, salt, and mustard seeds to pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until mangos are softened and sauce is thick and syrupy, about 45 to 60 minutes.
Chutney makes a delicious addition to many different dishes as a condiment. Sure puts that old ketchup to shame!
Iron Noder 2017