Transforms from microcassette to robot and back!

DECEPTICON: RAVAGE

FUNCTION: SABOTEUR
"Today's Autobots are tomorrow's scrap metal."

RAVAGE operates best alone. A creature of the night. Craftiest of all Decepticons. Adept at devising deadly new strategies. Remains aloof from others, but his deeds command their respect. Can virtually escape detection -- emits an electromagnetic emission shield, has a soundless walk, disappears in subdued light or shadow. Carries 2 powerful heat-seeking missiles. Light-sensitive. Can be blinded.

  • Strength: 5
  • Intelligence: 8
  • Speed: 5
  • Endurance: 6
  • Rank: 7
  • Courage: 4
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 10
Transformers Tech Specs


Like all the other animal cassettes, Ravage (a black panther in robot form) was stripped of the power of speech when he appeared in the cartoon. The comic book preserved this ability, making it doubly confusing when a fan of the show tried to pick up the comics. The toy manufacturers worked hard to make a microcassette unfold into something that looked like a real panther, and they didn't disappoint. He's the most sought-after cassette by modern-day collectors. I still hold a grudge against the kid who stole mine from my house when I was a kid.

Rav"age (?; 48), n. [F., fr. (assumed) L. rapagium, rapaticum, fr. rapere to carry off by force, to ravish. See Rapacious, Ravish.]

Desolation by violence; violent ruin or destruction; devastation; havoc; waste; as, the ravage of a lion; the ravages of fire or tempest; the ravages of an army, or of time.

<-- ravages of time -->

Would one think 't were possible for love To make such ravage in a noble soul? Addison.

Syn. -- Despoilment; devastation; desolation; pillage; plunder; spoil; waste; ruin.

 

© Webster 1913.


Rav"age, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Ravaged (?); p. pr. & vb. n. Ravaging (?).] [F. ravager. See Ravage, n.]

To lay waste by force; to desolate by violence; to commit havoc or devastation upon; to spoil; to plunder; to consume.

Already Caesar Has ravaged more than half the globe. Addison.

His lands were daily ravaged, his cattle driven away. Macaulay.

Syn. -- To despoil; pillage; plunger; sack; spoil; devastate; desolate; destroy; waste; ruin.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.