A traditional noodle dish of the Philippines, simplified.
2 pkg. Ramen noodles
1/4 Head cabbage -- sliced finely
2 stalks celery -- sliced finely
2 carrots -- sliced finely
2 chicken breast halves -- cooked and diced
3 cloves garlic
4 Tbs soy sauce
6 Tbs oil
4 cups water
- Stir fry garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until it turns golden brown.
- Add diced chicken and coat with garlic and oil
- Add all the vegetables and mix well.
- Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce, stir until it is cooked.
- Boil 4 cups water. Put Ramen noodles in boiling
water for 3 minutes. drain.
- Put the remaining oil in a frying pan, add noodles and soy sauce and fry well.
- Add all the vegetables.
- Serve hot.