I would much appreciate feedback on update on marijuana 2016. Feels like the essay is a bit disorganized: however, I think it's that the information is very confusing and there just is still a really limited evidence base. I can't do evidence based medicine with marijuana because it's all so fuzzed. I am conservative about ALL PILLS. ALL MEDICINES. Don't do the "well it's natural" argument either: so are copperheads and cobras. Handle with care. I dislike addiction in all forms... yep, and hypocritically drink caffeine.

Got one in hospice, home visit two days ago, one very sick home from hospital in home health and will do a home visit Monday, and a third very sick.... still in the hospital, I guess, since I haven't gotten the discharge summary. Better call, because I last called Tuesday....

....I am tired.

____________

Slight reprieve. No show for new patient, one hour, opiate overuse syndrome. I think about half of the new ones no show. Maybe we should always schedule them on Friday afternoon. The third patient goes to the nursing home today so I have to see her within 72 hours. And paperwork and need to run the autoclave....

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.