Nodeshells and nonexistant nodes as of 2019-10-17:
Based on the “link view” of Articles every Everything must have. Existing nodeshells are marked in boldface.
Other notes and opportunities for writing and expanding
The following are notes for myself and nodes that I subjectively judge could be improved. This is not an exhaustive list, almost all of the articles in Articles every Everything must have can be expanded, updated, corrected and/or otherwise improved. These are only the ones I find as “easy targets”.
- A Thousand and One Arabian Nights has the full text but no analyses of the work itself
- Base as a chemical term could use expanding
- Biological system of classification is barebones
- Cannes Film Festival could use some updating
- Carolus Linnaeus could use expanding
- Cetacea only has E2 sweetheart Webster1913’s definition.
- Chemical and compound only have E2 sweetheart Webster1913’s definition. Chemical compound does not exist
- Current (as in electric current) is barebones
- El Niño could use expanding
- Element as a chemical term could use expanding
- Energy technology (Wikipedia: «Energy technology is an interdisciplinary engineering science having to do with the efficient, safe, environmentally friendly and economical extraction, conversion, transportation, storage and use of energy») does not exist. Energy is barebones.
- Enlightenment already exists, but encompasses several topics. The Age of Enlightenment is a nodeshell.
- Explosive could use some updating
- Gastrointestinal is barebones
- Hearing loss could use expanding
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement is, according to Wikipedia, a movement consisting of several other organizations, including the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) and several National Societies of the ICRC around the world. The IRCR, IFRC, Red Cross and Red Crescent nodes are all in need of more, in-depth writeups (why, the Red Crescent node was only created in 2018)
- Jean-Baptiste Joseph Fourier could use expanding
- Kilimanjaro could use expanding
- La Niña coud use expanding
- Niger exists, but is a 50-word stub about the river. There is nothing about the country called Niger (Republic of the Niger) and nothing about the play called «The River Niger»
- Nut as a fruit is almost nonexistant
- Phase only includes its use in electric/magnetic waves, but not as a property of matter (which, per Wikipedia, is not the same as a state of matter)
- Proof contains its use in mathematics, but could be expanded
- Respiration as a general physiological process only has two basic writeups. Avian respiration and Cellular respiration exist with only one and two writeups respectively. Agonal respiration exists as a nodeshell.
- Russian Revolution (1917), as CrazyIvan notes, could refer to either the February Revolution or the October Revolution
- Saint Paul/Paul of Tarsus could use expanding
- Sensory only has E2 sweetheart Webster1913’s definition. There are several other nodeshells with “Sensory” in the title, including Sensory deprivation tank
- Soccer exists and has little information; Football is meatier. American Football is a whole ’nother sport.
- Software is barebones
- Track and field could use expanding
- Volga could use expanding