actress who ran for governor of California
in the recent October 7, 2003 recall election
. She came in 10th place.
1. Legalize homosexual marriage.
2. Tax breast implants.
3. Make lap dances a tax deductible business expense.
4. If she had been elected Governor, she would have wired the Governor’s Mansion with live web cams in every room.
5. create a “Porn for Pistols” program to take handguns off the streets.
6. Recruit fellow performers from the adult video industry as ambassadors of good will.
7. Anyone who applies for unemployment will instantly be called for jury duty.
8. Fight the federal government's attempts to harass the adult video industry.
9. Support legislation to allow bars throughout the state of California to remain open until 4am.
In addition she was: against government-provided universal health coverage
supporting physician-assisted suicide
supporting legalizing ferrets
Her official campaign site: http://www.marycareyforgovernor.com/