To provide a little information
- Based on Census block group projections, the city population in 1999 was 56,584.
- The City of Greenville has approximately 24,000 households with a median household income of $34,435 per year. Average household income is $50,478.
- Of the total number of housing units in the city, 12,582 are owner occupied and 11,683 are renter occupied.
- Per capita income for the City of Greenville is $23,109 per year.
- The median age of the total city population is 40 years.
- The total number of males in the population is 25,704 and for females is 30,880.
- The total number of males in the city population between the ages of 35 and 54 is 6,814 and the total number of females is 7,688 for this same age range.
Greenville is located between Atlanta, Georgia and Charlotte, North Carolina. Distances from selected cities to Greenville are:
This Info has kindly been provided by greatergreenville.com.