So one of the pending cancers is back and it's a weird one. Surgery at the U of Washington on Thursday and UW called me to ask if I would take out the staples. I will on December 22. It's the wrong kind of cancer for the place it was in... so waiting for pathology and has it metastasized and now what? Sigh. I was hoping that one was benign even though it was large. There is still hope that it's contained. Maybe.

Also another pathology report back, took a skin thing off a hand and it was squamous cell carcinoma, clear margins. Oh, happy day, some good news.

Last one I think is having the test on Monday. I am nervous about that one too. I probably won't hear that day. Cat on hot tin roof.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.