To those who buy it "enriched H2O. To others "water".

Seriously though, it's the stuff you drink when there is hard water coming from your tap.

There are also variations on the normal water-flavoured water. Like lemon-flavoured water.

Babelfish translates it as "bar the duke".

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.