I am well again (thanks to NyQuil). I have been sick since Thursday night with a cough, runny nose and fever. When I am sick I haven't the will to do anything at all- generally I just wait until I feel better I also sometimes feel as though I might die- like the time last year when I had food poisoning from drinking tea with curdled milk in it and at the same time eating a bunch of gummi coke bottles- I was sick for three days and honestly wondered if I was done because the only times I could get out of bed were when I had to vomit and such. Well, this time being sick wasn't so bad. In fact, I have been getting better since yesterday. Due to the fact that I have been sick, I have done a great amount of school work recently. Hopefully even though I am well now I will be able to continue doing all of my work. As it is a long weekend, there is nobody but me in my dorm. Again, all I do is crank up my music and do homework. Kind of a drab existence I suppose, but every now and again I suppose you must have times like this- otherwise you would never learn much of anything.

I watched "Only Yesterday" again last night because I was too bored to do any more homework- after that I went to bed. I have been trying to find the rest of "Record of the Lodoss War" online, but I have had only limited success so far. I have also noded some random stuff that I happened across in the last couple of days, mainly about Japanese and anime- hopefully I will finish my homework soon and be able to write some more.

My neighbor and I are going out for Korean food later- I am really hungry today as I have not eaten much the last few days due to being sick...

this afternoon I did a WU of "grave of the fireflies" and one about Japanese- I think I am getting into a habit of finding nodes of stuff that I am interested in that although they have writeups already, do not have a satisfying write-up on them and then creating a writeup that I find satisfying.