I wear a size 0 and I have breasts and a period and muscle and fat along with my skin and bones. I can eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's just like the rest of you. I've been this size for four years now and unless I completely change my life or undergo some medical problem/miracle I'm probably going to be this size for the rest of my life. I don't even look thin. -- it's all proportional. I'm only five feet tall. My friends hate shopping with me because I'm always saying "can you look to see if they have it in a size 0?" until I point out that proportionally they're much thinner than I am. Being a size 0 by no means defines me, I don't shop for brand-names (Being my size I'm likely to wear whatever fits)

That said, I admit that Hollywood and clothes manufacturers never have had their heads screwed on correctly. Most of my jeans have the bottoms cut off because they make the size 0 with a 32" inseam whereas, in a survey of my other size 0 friends, it was discovered that the average inseam among us was closer to 29". Also, stores always stack the size 0's on the top shelf where no one who wears them can reach them.

Maybe I should just start going naked. It'd be easier and cheaper, at any rate, and I wouldn't have to put up with the "No real people wear a size 0" bs.