The Wisdom Of Supermodels
Author Unknown

ON COURAGE:
"They were doing a full back shot of me in a swimsuit and I thought, 'Oh my God, I have to be so brave. See, every woman hates herself from behind.'"
-Cindy Crawford

ON POVERTY:
"Everyone should have enough money to get plastic surgery."
-Beverly Johnson

ON FATE:
"I wish my butt did not go sideways but I guess I have to face that."
-Christie Brinkley

ON ARRIVING
"Because modeling is lucrative, I'm able to save up and be more particular about the acting roles I take."
-Kathy Ireland, star of 'Alien From L.A.' and 'Danger Island'

ON PRIORITIES:
"I would rather exercise than read a newspaper."
-Kim Alexis

ON TRAVEL:
"I haven't seen the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre. I haven't seen anything. I don't really care."
-Tyra Banks

ON BREAKTHROUGHS:
"Once I got past my anger toward my mother, I began to excel in volleyball and modeling."
-Gabrielle Reece

ON TRAGEDY:
"The worst was when my skirt fell down to my ankles but I had on thick tights underneath."
-Naomi Campbell

ON INSTINCT:
"If I'm making a movie and get hungry, I call time-out and eat some crackers."
-Carol Alt

ON ECONOMICS:
"I don't even wake up for less than $10,000 a day."
-Linda Evangelista

ON MOTIVATION:
"It was kind of boring for me to have to eat. I would know that I had to and I would."
-Kate Moss

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.