I need you to give me a reason why I feel so depressed. Every time I try to sleep all I see is you. I need a reason why I can’t feel my heart. I hate to admit it but everytime your not right there beside me I just fall apart. I like to watch you sleep and wonder where it is you go. Can you tell me? I really want to know. Why? Because I miss you. This is all I’m trying to say to you. You’re beautiful both inside and out, and I miss you. These three words have said it all, for you know I miss you. I think about you when you’re gone, I guess I just miss you and that’s all that is wrong with me. I don’t need to carry on, yet I will.

I need a reason why I cannot concentrate on anything but you. My world is turning upside down. I’m spinning round and round. Give me a reason why I now understand the beauty and simplicity of everything surrounding me. There is a magic in you that you have a way of spreading everywhere you are. This magic makes it so that anywhere I go, I know your always there. I know it sounds ridiculous but when you leave a room part of me goes with you.

It’s such a hard life most of the time that I’m not living, just surviving. This is why I want you to know that in this world where sincerity has lost its meaning, you fill my world with so much hope.

You know that I miss you and this is all I want to do. I know it doesn’t sound too cool but maybe I’m in love with you. I just miss you. Yes, it’s true baby, I miss you. When you walk out that door all I know is I miss you and you make me want to ask for more. I miss you, baby.


Lyrics and inspiration from “I Miss You” by Darren Hayes