What it is

The term "k-hole" refers to a strong dissociative state the can be attained through recreational use of a drug called Ketamine, which to my knowledge is a painkiller used in hospitals.

What it's like

I suffer strongly from dissociative episodes in regular life; sometimes, everything feels transient, and I feel as though I could just close my eyes and cease to exist. This probably should have dissuaded me, but I didn't even consider it. When I took ketamine, it was like a wall in my brain was removed. Suddenly, I could close my eyes and flit from one reality to the next. I was laying on the bed, and I was too heavy to talk or move. I close my eyes. I'm standing in a parking lot. I can see the dull flicker of the street lamp reflect on a juniper bush on the meridian. I open my eyes to pull myself back to reality, and close them. Instantly, I am in a museum corridor. There are angel statues. They are painted black. The light is harsh and white. I blink, and suddenly I'm in a bustling party scene. Everyone is drinking. The smell of liquor is sickening. These other realities felt as real as reality itself. The real world just became one of many realities that I would flit between; they were not less significant or less real.

My first experience with an illegal drug. Maybe I'm a psychonaut now. 

Ever since I did Ketamine a week ago, nothing feels real. Right now, as I type this, it feels like I could close my eyes and just dissolve like soap in warm water. It's surreal, but not at all unpleasant. I think it changed me, for the better I hope.

I lost access to my alt account so I have this one now for posts like this, since my personal has my real name attached to it. I really should have just started out with this username. I don't know why I didn't. Try to guess who I am.