(Dreamt while house-sitting, just before awakening for the day, after sleeping a scant four hours in a one-storey house I've been to many times over 25 years but never slept in before)

I was with some people in some unfamiliar house.  It was raining outside and there was water running down the interior walls, even the walls dividing rooms.  Upstairs I found added rooms and an expanded bath, all of which had clearly been done outside of local building codes.   These weren't the cause of the water on the walls below, though.  Then I was talking with a medical school professor, an immigrant from India or Pakistan or such, and he was telling me about all the makeshift clinics that were run in homes in the immigrant community, staffed by immigrant medical students.  They were largely ignored by the authorities because they were such a benefit to the community and eased the workload at publicly-funded hospitals and facilities.  He then said "I can tell by the look on your face that you already know of this" as I was realizing that I was an immigrant medical student of similar origins and had in fact had a procedure done at such a clinic years before.  I also realized that my having served in such a clinic from time to time could be an issue later in my professional career.

(I have absolutely no clue where all of this came from. I'm Anglo-Saxon, American by birth, mother a naturalized citizen, as are the homeowners.  I have no medical training, I'm not a plumber or construction worker.  I had watched some TV before retiring, but just news and talk shows - no Bollywood take on "Scrubs" or anything.)