I have been around for a little over twenty-seven years and am about to move for the twenty-third time. Or, I think it's the twenty-third time. I may have missed one or two in the count. Most of those times I was following my mother as I grew, but I have moved for love, I have moved for school, I have moved for cheaper rent, and I have moved to run away. I have lived in big houses, little houses, A-frames, trailers, and RVs. The only constant i can find in all of these moves is that ever since the first one there has been at least one cat in my life.

In twenty-six days I will move again. My sparse belongings, and excessive clothes, packed up and rolled away. I have resisted this move. I didn't want to deal. But something in me tells me this is good. That this is something I need to do wheither I want to or not. The new place will be the largest place that was ever mine, and mine entirely. Two bedrooms, a living room and a large kitchen, I can share them, I can keep them all mine, goddess knows I don't really need that much space, but the animals will appreciate it. And I think that in time I will share it with a room-mate, or maybe... a girlfriend? I don't plan on moving again for quite a while. And if the gods have it in their plan I will make this place into a home for me and the ones I love.

I would like a room-mate this time, illumina is the only one I have ever had I wasn't involved with, but I am a peculiar sort who requires a particularly open minded roomie. So, I think I will live alone there until a lover or friend decided they would like to share it with me.

I can't wait to christen it with dee.