I am worried leetle one. And, I know that it is a selfish worry, but it exists none the less. In a few weeks you will be without a place to call home, and I know you are strong, and smart, and resourceful and you will have no problem keeping a roof over your head until you find another place to live. But, I worry about not seeing you. You have no cell phone. You have no laptop. Your kitty cat and I will have no way to reach you.

Just the thought of not hearing from you for a week at a time, or whatever it ends up being, makes the tears well up. I know it's selfish. I know you don't have much choice. But, I have fallen harder and farther than you realize. And the two of us will be as fish in a drought, a drought of deeablita, constantly looking to the skies in hopes your words will rain down upon us again.

But, what of you? I think you will be ok. I think you need this. To be forced into motion. To not have time to stop and chat. I have been there before. I know that as you lay your head down at night your heart will be with us, but the rest of your waking hours will be spent moving, working, focusing, and fixing, setting up the next stage of your life.

I may shed some selfish tears for my thirsty heart, but I will be smiling at yours as it makes it's journey.

I love you deeahblita. And I know that right now Boston is not the place for you, but she and I will have a place for you for as long as you need.