Website: www.alexchiu.com

Inventor (nutball?) Alex Chiu claims that by wearing his Eternal Life Rings and Eternal Life Foot Braces, "people are believed to be able to stay physically young forever" (quoted from his website).

The rings are worn on both small fingers and the foot braces are worn on the toes of the feet. The devices are worn while the user during sleep. The way they work is through magnetism, which seems to be the big pseudoscience fad these days.

From the website:

The inventor explained that the fingers and toes are the negative (-) and positive (+) terminals of your body. When placing the magnetic devices, the magnetic pole on the right side of the human body is opposite to the left side.

With a opposite pole on each side of the human body, blood circulation and electric current of the body are enhanced. The enhanced blood circulation and electric current increase metabolism in order to fight the aging process.

The Eternal Life Rings and The Eternal Life Foot Braces invented by Alex Chiu are believed to allow humans to stay physically young forever or turn humans physically younger, (Our lawyer told us to use the word "believe") and cure various diseases and handicaps as long as you wear the rings or foot braces every night during sleep.