10:24pm

I didn't get much sleep last night. I was very tired today. After lunch, I had a small chat with TC about what happened last night, and she told me some very encouraging information. She said that Sara was very excited after I asked her out. It feels so good to know that someone is not only interested in me, but was excited that I asked her out. Suddenly, the thought of being something special to someone who I was attracted to, rushed over me and I broke down. I had to go somewhere by myself for a few minutes to let the emotions pass.

I mentioned to TC that I wasn't sure if I should invite CR and his date (who are both Sara's friends) along with us to the movie on saturday. She said that CR wants to give us some time alone, and he's going to see the movie tomorrow anyway.

Sara is at the Orange Bowl tonight. She had already planned to go weeks ago. I'm watching the game now on TV. She was so beautiful last night. I love her. I sent her an email last night, but it was after she had already gone to sleep, but she sent me an email while I was writing mine. She probably won't get my message until late tonight, since she had a bunch of stuff to do today before the game.

I didn't get much work done today. I'm still quite tired now. I need to get to sleep early tonight so I can at least have a chance of getting some work done tomorrow.


12:33pm

Must sleep now.

Bah.. this is one of my only negative daylogs.. why?