It only bothers me at night. The fact that I don't know where the creep is or if he's waiting for me or what he wants or if he'll harm me. It's only at night, when I'm coming home, when I'm alone in front of my door, putting the key in, vulnerable. It's only at night, when I'm watching TV, wondering if he's outside the window, watching me.

On the positive side, I had a very successful horseback ride yesterday. Well, I didn't fall off. And my horse only freaked out once because a horsefly was on his butt. I'm really pleased to discover that I can ride a horse after 15 years. The horse seemed to be a calming influence on me too. Now, if I weren't so sore...

Tomorrow, if I get an answer from Director of HR, I'll accept the offer and start my new job. If I don't hear back from her, I'm not sure what I'll do. I want to get that paperwork done and then get out of here - go stay somewhere else for a while. Anyway, it'll be really good to have the whole issue settled. I've accepted that fact that I'll have to work for this stupid large corporation for a little while longer. Now I just want to get it done with and close this chapter of my life. I figure I can get into the company I want to work for in nine months.