The Detroit Red Wings have had a great many winners of the NHL's annually-given trophies during their long and storied history. The following is a list of the these trophies and which members of the Detroit Red Wings have won them (while a member of the Red Wings; I'm not including the receipts of any trophies won while a player was with a different team).
President's Trophy (Best Regular Season Record)
- 1994-95 (33-11-4, 70 pts, a strike shortened the season to 48 games)
- 1995-96 (62-13-7, 131 pts, second-most points in NHL history)
- 2001-02 (51-17-10-4, 116 pts)
- 2003-04 (48-21-11-2, 109 pts)
- 2005-06 (58-16-8, 124 pts, fifth-most points in NHL history)
- 2007-08 (54-21-7, 115 pts)
Hall of Famers
- Sid Abel, Jack Adams, Marty Barry, Chris Chelios, Dino Ciccarelli, Paul Coffey, Alex Delvecchio, Marcel Dionne, Viacheslav Fetisov, Bill Gadsby, Ebbie Goodfellow, Glenn Hall, George Hay, Gordie Howe, Mark Howe, Syd Howe, Brett Hull, Mike Ilitch, Tommy Ivan, Red Kelly, Herbie Lewis, Ted Lindsay, Igor Larionov, Harry Lumley, Frank Mahovlich, Larry Murphy, Adam Oates, Marcel Pronovost, Bill Quackenbush, Luc Robitaille, Terry Sawchuk, Brendan Shanahan, "Black" Jack Stewart, Cecil Thompson, Norm Ullman and Steve Yzerman.
- Scotty Bowman is also a Hall of Famer, but he became one before his tenure with the Red Wings, so he doesn't really count for their list of HoFers, although he won three Stanley Cups with them. Perhaps he counts after all!