I'm still sick today. I've been sick for over a week now, with some sort of bronchitis or sinus infection bug. It's destroying my life! I hate this, I hate this, I hate this. Ok, maybe not destroying it, just numbing it with the apathy that comes with feeling ill. I've had so little contact with anybody this past week or so; work has been so busy, and I've felt so damn rotten.

So many things I've needed and wanted to do this week that didn't get done - my art car, my house cleaned, getting laid. None of that happened. I didn't go into work today - I was ten minutes short of leaving, then decided to really check out how I felt. I walked down to the mailbox and posted a letter. I felt awful. All night I had tossed and turned, alternating between being very hot and freezing; I'm sure I ran a fever. Every little night noise woke me.

So I called in and explained to my boss why I am still sick. That I am allergic to 90% of the antibiotics in this world, and must carefully pick and choose when to take them, I can't just blithely go around and take whatever whenever I feel sick.

He was okay with it, and I am so glad I stayed home. I slept most of the day away. I am going to the store now and walk around a bit, to stir up some circulation.