In-N-Out Burger only has a couple of "real" menu items. There's the burger, the cheeseburger and the double-double. There's fries. And then there's the drinks. And they're all good. Probably the best fast-food food around. But if you want variety, In-N-Out has tons of hidden menu items too. Amaze your friends with your insider culinary knowledge of the great In-N-Out Burger!

Order a Flying Dutchman and watch as people stare at your bunless oddity as it sits for pickup.

Feeling antisocial? Order a burger with 4 whole grilled onions.

Feeling self-destructive? Order a 10x10 and marvel at your burger with 10 beef patties, 10 slices of cheese filling the cardboard box with a receipt floating amidst all the grease. People will clap, pat you on the back and gape as you eat away a month of your life. Hey, you're only young once.

Oh, and in case you need to find the nearest In-N-Out, keep this phone number handy: 800-786-1000. That's the In-N-Out phone line, and they'll tell you where to find the nearest In-N-Out and how to get there. So far, I've found In-N-Outs in Culver City, Rancho Cucamonga and Kettelman City all with that number.

Happy eating!

  • Animal Style: Mustard is spread on the bun before it’s grilled. Pickles, extra spread and grilled onions are added.

  • Protein Style: You get the sandwich wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun.

  • Old Fashioned Style: Ketchup and mustard instead of the sauce.

  • Flying Dutchman: Two beef patties and two slices of cheese. That’s it. No bun, no veggies.

  • Double Meat: Double-Double without the cheese

  • 2 by 4: Two beef patties and four slices of cheese.

  • 4 by 4: Four beef patties and four slices of cheese.

  • X by Y: X beef patties and Y slices of cheese.

  • Grilled Cheese Sandwich: Hamburger without the beef patty. This, however, costs just as much as a cheeseburger. Go figure.

  • Veggie Burger or Wishburger: Hamburger without the beef patty or cheese. Somehow, this costs just as much as a hamburger.

  • On the Sal: This is just lettuce and dressing. Nothing else.

  • Fries Well-Done: Extra crispy fries. Some places will fry your fries twice to make them extra crispy. Yum.

  • Animal Style Fries: Pony up a few more quarters for these DELUXE fries, which come topped with grilled onions, sauce and cheese for your eating pleasure.

  • Choco-Vanilla Swirl Shake: Chocolate and vanilla shake.

  • Neopolitan Shake: A custom mixture of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry shake flavors.

  • Home Run: This is when a car passes by the microphone without ordering and cruises right up to the service window.

Here's a list of the biblical references found on some of the wrappers and cups too, hidden in discreet places.

  • REVELATION 3:20 (burger and cheeseburger wrappers): Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

  • JOHN 3:16 (soda cups): For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

  • PROVERBS 3:15 (milkshake cups): She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her. (mmm... milkshakes)

  • NAHUM 1:7 (Double-Double wrapper): The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

www.Yumfood.net
http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/sleuth/sleuth2a.htm