This weekend was the weekend from hell, or a three strikes weekend. You know, just one of those weekends where everything goes wrong.

MY THREE STRIKES WEEKEND

Strike One
I crashed my car. It was bad. I was dozing off and didn't see traffic slowing. *CRASH* No one was hurt, thank god for that. I hit a Jetta. Not cool. Thank god there were nice people driving it. The tow truck driver said he was 99.999999999% sure it was repairable, and I do believe him, but I'm worried about my insurance company. To them, the car is totaled when its repair value is more than its Kelly Blue Book value. I dunno, KBB.com says its $5600 I think, and the repairs are up there, its to close to call.

Strike Two
I fliped the boat that is in my garage. Not in the water, in the garage. We just had re-fit for a cover, so it was empty. Well, on the other side of the boat, sits our E-Z Up, so I crawled across the back, and the nose came up, the prop dug into out dry wall wall, and I pissed my dad off. Well we got it down, but that was strike two because, well, I bent the prop.

Strike Three
Well, after the boating accident, I went swimming with my brother and his little friends. It was fun, there all WWF fanatics, so they were doing all of there moves, but I was just observing. It was fun to watch, but my brother got too close to me and cut me across the stomach with his toe nails. I don't know how he did it, but he got me across the stomach, now I just tell everyone that I had a run-in with a wild cat, they all say, cool.

Weeelll, thats the end of that, I don't wanna think about what could happen tomarrow!