By reading this writeup, you accept the following conditions:

The author has asserted his moral and legal rights to be identified as the author of this work.
We may, from time to time, send you solicitations from other noders whose services you may be interested in. If you do not want to receive these, slay the last dodo at midnight in the Forest of Eternity atop the Dark Mountain.
There is no warranty, either express or implied, associated with this work; the publishers specifically disclaim all warranties of functionality for a particular purpose.
If you are from an anti-piracy organisation you must leave this site now. If you do not then you are violating anti-privacy laws.
If you wish to reproduce this work then you must get written permission, signed and sealed with a DNA sample, from the author, accompanied by one of the stones from Stonehenge and one of the Easter Island statues.
The user agrees to indemnify the publishers to the best of his or her ability.
The author and publishers will not be held responsible for any damage or injury of any nature caused or brought about either by the existence of this writeup or by the content of it.
This writeup must not be used for mission-critical applications, or any purpose in which disruption of service may cause injury.
All users agree to vote up and/or cool this writeup if they are of a high enough level to do so.
I reserve the right to club you and eat your bones.

Please see our privacy policy.


Whose Node is it Anyway?