Webster's definition 3c for conjugation is a pretty important one.

In English there is effectively one conjugation of verbs, with some slight variations: talk, talks, talking, talked. Even the majority of irregular or strong verbs have at most one more case than this, having different imperfect and perfect parts: tread, treads, treading, trod, trodden. The -en ending is a residue of a lost class of regular verbs with -en endings.

French has three regular conjugations: the -er class, the -re class and the -ir class. French verb conjugations will be noded separately.

N-Wing informs me that Spanish has three regular conjugations, with endings -ar, -er and -ir. Spanish verb conjugations may be noded separately.

Swedish has four main conjugations, all of them regular, three weak and one strong. The strong conjugation, usually called the fourth, has a number of different varieties in the past tenses, while the weak second conjugation has two subclasses. Swedish verb conjugations will be noded separately.

Latin also has four main conjugations, of which the third closely resembles the behaviour of Germanic strong verbs, and is only semi-regular. Certain fourth-conjugation verbs resemble those of the third. Latin verb conjugations will be noded separately.